Join us for our next live three-day Truth Training…
Our next Truth Training will be held Jan 31st, Feb 1st and 2nd, 2018 in Salt Lake City, UT
At Truth Training, you’ll short-cut your way to success and leave with
- New confidence in using Truth Concepts™ software.
- Skills to demonstrate wealth-building concepts in a show-and-tell manner.
- Step-by-step instructions of how to use financial calculators to address common client questions and concerns.
- New ways to integrate stories, examples, numbers and concepts.
- A deeper understanding of financial principles and how to communicate them to clients.
In short, you’ll learn exactly how to “SHOW THEM THE MONEY”!
In three days of live, interactive training, you’ll be able to:
- See which calculators to use when, and how to use them.
- Follow along on your laptop, take notes and ask questions. (Class size is strictly limited to allow for interaction and assistance!)
- Be a “fly on the wall” as you hear how top advisors talk to clients.
- See the latest Truth Concepts™ updates demonstrated.
- Network with industry leaders and other like-minded financial professionals, and hear what’s working in their businesses.
- Plus: an opportunity to ask questions and get personal help and feedback.
“Truth Training™” is the cutting-edge financial software training that others are raving about, even coming back to attend again and again.
“Todd’s stories… make the calculators ‘come alive’ for the client, and for me!
What a great workshop!”
“I marvel at the fact that each calculator includes so many options to illustrate multiple circumstances. I also appreciate Todd’s stories (how to talk to clients) which make the calculators “come alive” for the client, and for me!
“Thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge and expertise along with the software. All of this provides great value for all of us, worth much more than our cost of software and attending training sessions.”
-Frank Cherniawski, Wealth Management Institute
Count me in!
Here’s what we’ll cover in Truth Training™:
- The “average” rate of return vs. the “actual” rate of return.(They’re not the same at all, yet most investors are fooled by this.)
- How to measure and apply the profit methods used by banks. (Hint: If a bank offers 1% on savings and lends at 4%, their profit is NOT 3%!)
- 401k’s and qualified plans. (Factor the true rate of return after costs and taxes.)
- Whole life and term insurance. (Lay the debates to rest with the facts.)
- Identify the internal rate of return on a life insurance policy and the rate one would have to earn in an alternate account, taking into consideration taxes, term insurance and/or management fees.
- 15-year vs. 30-year mortgages. Compare any two loans to determine which is more efficient and create amortization schedules.
- Real estate investments: calculate the real rate of return of any property, whether an investment or home.
- Determine the internal rate of return on ANY investment with level or varying cash flows.
- Opportunity costs: Illustrate the true cost of paying cash for cars or other major purchases.
- Calculate interest rates properly on car loans, bank loans, leases, pre-authorized check charges at insurance companies, and more. (Is dealer financing “too good to be true”?)
- The true cost of a college education at a private university or institution.
- Illustrate the impact of borrowing from different sources including a life insurance company.
- Show clients their maximum financial potential and how costs affect their ability to achieve it, as well as the positive impact of reducing those costs.
- Identify each aspect of accumulating money and all its corresponding costs on any type of asset (taxable, tax-deductible, tax-deferred, tax-free).
- Compare varying strategies for distributing money in clients’ later years.
- Use tools like Market History, Tax History, Life Expectancy tables etc.
- Tips and tricks on using the software, and more!
Each training is influenced by your questions and comments, and includes opportunity for you to practice what you’ve learned.
Space is Very Limited!
This particular training is being held at the Paradigm Life office, and we have limited seats.
The will be LIVE-STREAMED, but you can attend LIVE and IN PERSON “by invitation only.” We hope you’ll decide to join us!
“TC allows me to level the playing field.”
I use TC EVERY DAY
– and even though I’m probably the least analytical agent I know, TC allows me to level the playing field with CPA’s, MBA’s, CFO’s, etc, etc. – so much so that I actually have a comfort level with TC-live demo’s!”
– Joe Pantozzi,Las Vegas, Nevada
I’ll be there!
“Todd is the industry expert.”
“The Truth Concepts software training (Truth Training) is second to none. Todd is the industry expert.”
– Paul Luchau, Life Dynamics Group
What’s the cost? Your investment for Truth Training is only $1,350.00. We also offer an “early bird” discount in the amount of $250.00. Attendees rave about the value they receive, and often attend more than once to further their learning.
You’re protected by our “Love This Training” Guarantee:
If you don’t agree that Truth Training™ is time and money well-spent… if you don’t think that what you learn will help you serve more clients… If, for any reason, you decide it’s “just not for you,” simply let us know at the end of the first day, and we will refund your entire tuition. No hassles.
We want you to attend Truth Training™ “Risk-free” because we know that you WILL “love this training!
“I walked away with some things I can really USE for clients.”
“It’s said, ‘You don’t know what you don’t know.’ Well, today I came in here not knowing what I didn’t know… and I walked away with some things I can really USE for clients that I had no idea.
“And all of the camaraderie and the questions from the group were absolutely fantastic!”
– Bobby Mattei, R.S. Mattei & Associates, Shreveport, LA
Yes – I’ll be there!
Don’t delay; space is limited!
Jan 31, Feb 1, 2, 2018 in Salt Lake City, UT
8:30 am to 5:00 pm (all three days)
The Paradigm Life Office
132 W. Pierpont Ave. #250
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Truth Training investment is $1,350.00.
More Raves Reviews about Truth Training:
“Truth Training™ was eye-opening.”
“I watched as traditional wisdom (such as, “get a 15-year mortgage to save money”) was turned upside down once factors such as taxes and opportunity costs were considered. It was a bit like learning the earth wasn’t flat…. But when you see the picture of the whole truth, it’s hard to deny.”Anyone with Truth Concepts™ software owes it to themselves (and their clients!) to experience two days of training and aha’s from the man who created it. Highly recommended.”
– Kate Phillips, Total Wealth Coaching
“Every time I come to a training with Todd, it’s always mind-expanding!”
– Richard Keal, Generational Wealth Partners
“I’m looking forward to coming again and again.”
– Joe Casselman, Financial Process Group
“The best part of the training is more than just the software and what we learn with all the different calculators, it’s the people that are here, the connections we make, and the ability to learn from everybody – to get the little pearls of what each person is doing, and implement them into our business.”
– Jennifer, Generational Wealth Partners
“(Truth Training) helped me realize I can help clients see possible solutions to their financial concerns. And I see repeat customers attending again – glad to hear their comments and see how they are using it!”
– Susan Raikes, Retirement Specialist
“Now I know what I didn’t even know I needed to know about the business.”
– Rick Bueter, author of The Great Wall Street Retirement Scam
“TT gives us added tools to be able to successfully serve clients. I learned how to easily and quickly back up the concepts with numbers that show the benefits. I also had the opportunity to meet with other like-minded professionals that are working on the same issues and solutions.”
– Wes Dye, Fort Collins, CO