- 10-day trial
- Full version of the software
- Free educational email tour
- $850 the first year then only $200 yearly renewal
- includes the following calculators: Financial, Loan Analysis, Borrowing Strategy, Maximum Potential, Automobile Purchases and Future Requirements
- $1,995 the first year then only $300 yearly renewal
- Over 20 calculators and tools (see below)
- Purchase Truth Concepts™ PRO version and a ticket to LIVE Truth Training and SAVE $545!
- $1995 for the full Truth Concepts™ software + $1350 for Truth Training= $3345 Total
- $200 the first year then only $100 yearly renewal
- Includes the following calculators: Real Estate Calculator, Loan Analysis and Financial
- Access Truth Concepts™ from tablets, laptop, or any device with internet access!
- Must have current desktop version of Truth Concepts software
Truth Concepts Software REQUIRES Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 10)
MAC Users: We do not have a MAC version, however, we have some users successfully running Truth Concepts on their MAC’s in a Windows Virtual Machine environment, such as “Parallels”, “VM Ware”, or the free “Virtual Box”. In order to do this, you must also purchase Windows to run inside any of the above virtual machine programs.
Since most Life Insurance Companies only have Windows versions of their illustration software, this setting would allow you to run that as well. Another option would be Truth Concepts Online, which runs through Remote Desktop Software (Add Link to TC Online Requirements)
Truth Concepts™ software is comprised of over 20 user-friendly calculators and tools
* Denotes features in the Truth Concepts™ Basic product
Now you can “tell the Whole Truth” about money – by letting the numbers do the talking!
Financial specialists such as advisors, agents, and investors use Truth Concepts™ to:
- Differentiate themselves from the competition with cutting-edge technology
- Empower clients to truly understand their financial choices
- Build trust by relating to clients with full transparency
- Explain and illustrate Prosperity Economics strategies (measuring opportunity costs, understanding the inefficiencies of qualified plans, utilizing whole life insurance for purchases, retirement, and more…)
- Focus on consulting rather than “selling”, addressing client concerns instead of pushing products
- Analyze and compare various investments, loans, and financial strategies
- Show the impact of taxes, fees, and other costs in detail
Simply Scratching the Surface…
“I use 5 of the Truth Concepts calculators every day at work, sometimes live with a client, sometimes just to confirm for myself that what I’m recommending works numerically. My favorites are Max Potential, Auto, Funding, Rate, and Diversification. I also send clients links to specific TC blog posts all the time.”Kim Butler, Prosperity Economic Advisor
“Man…I feel like I’m simply scratching the surface here and not even using the asset flow calculator for even 25% of what it is capable of being used for!”Bryan McCloskey
Frequently asked questions
Will Truth Concepts™ software work on my Mac?
Truth Concepts Software REQUIRES Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 10). We do not have a MAC version, however, we have some users successfully running Truth Concepts on their MAC’s in a Windows Virtual Machine environment, such as “Parallels”, “VM Ware”, or the free “Virtual Box”. In order to do this, you must also purchase Windows to run inside any of the above virtual machine programs.
How is Truth Concepts™ different from other financial software?
Truth Concepts™ software was developed to be a reliable way to compare strategies and test the soundness of ANY financial choice. The results sometimes disprove popular financial strategies.
As a software developer and a financial advisor working directly with clients, Todd Langford encountered the many limitations of existing financial software and conceived a new suite of calculators. Diving back into programming and development, Todd labored for many months to create the definitive solution.
How difficult is Truth Concepts™ software to learn?
With over 20 powerful calculators and tools available, Truth Concepts™ software does take some experience to master.
However, the basics can be picked up fairly rapidly depending on your desire and effort.
We have created a 24-7 online learning platform called Truth Concepts™ Academy with over 20 recordings from our live Truth Trainings.
Of course, the best way to learn Truth Concepts™ software is to get in a room with the creator and some of the best advisors in the industry at a LIVE Truth Training!