ADVISORS, AGENTS, AND PERSONAL FINANCE SPECIALISTS:
Who else wants to learn how to confidently SHOW clients “The Whole Truth” about money?
We believe that Truth Concepts™ is the best financial software available. Truth Training™ will help you make the most of it.
Date and Location of our next Three-Day Trainings:
Live in Person: Sept 26-28, 2018 in Houston, TX
8:30 am to 5:00 pm (all three days)
Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
18700 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Houston, TX 77032
Reservations at 800-228-9290
** DO NOT fly into Hobby Airport.
Houston Early Bird ends Sept 4, 2018 – a $250 savings! Enter code TT-HEB
Live in Person: October 10-12, 2018 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
8:30 am to 5:00 pm (all three days)
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Edmonton
11330 170th Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 2X3, Canada
Phone: 780-444-3110 x151
Early Bird ends Aug 31, 2018 – a $250 savings! Enter code TT-EEB
Have you ever gotten a new tool, toy, or piece of equipment, only to realize that you needed someone to SHOW you how to best use it?
With anything new, there’s a learning curve, an inevitable trial-and-error process. But in business, you’ll lose money trying to practice on prospects and clients while you “figure it out”!
At Truth Training, you’ll short-cut your way to success and leave with
- New confidence in using Truth Concepts™ software.
- Skills to demonstrate wealth-building concepts in a show-and-tell manner.
- Step-by-step instructions of how to use financial calculators to address common client questions and concerns.
- New ways to integrate stories, examples, numbers and concepts.
- A deeper understanding of financial principles and how to communicate them to clients.
In short, you’ll learn exactly how to “SHOW THEM THE MONEY”!
In three days of live, interactive training, you’ll be able to:
- See which calculators to use when, and how to use them.
- Follow along on your laptop, take notes and ask questions. (Class size is strictly limited to allow for interaction and assistance!)
- Be a “fly on the wall” as you hear how top advisors talk to clients.
- See the latest Truth Concepts™ updates demonstrated.
- Network with industry leaders and other like-minded financial professionals, and hear what’s working in their businesses.
- Plus: an opportunity to ask questions and get personal help and feedback.
“Truth Training™” is the cutting-edge financial software training that others are raving about, even coming back to attend again and again.
“Todd’s stories… make the calculators ‘come alive’ for the client, and for me!
What a great workshop!”
“I marvel at the fact that each calculator includes so many options to illustrate multiple circumstances. I also appreciate Todd’s stories (how to talk to clients) which make the calculators “come alive” for the client, and for me!
“Thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge and expertise along with the software. All of this provides great value for all of us, worth much more than our cost of software and attending training sessions.”
-Frank Cherniawski, Wealth Management Institute
Count me in!
Here’s what we’ll cover in Truth Training™:
- The “average” rate of return vs. the “actual” rate of return.(They’re not the same at all, yet most investors are fooled by this.)
- How to measure and apply the profit methods used by banks. (Hint: If a bank offers 1% on savings and lends at 4%, their profit is NOT 3%!)
- 401k’s and qualified plans. (Factor the true rate of return after costs and taxes.)
- Whole life and term insurance. (Lay the debates to rest with the facts.)
- Identify the internal rate of return on a life insurance policy and the rate one would have to earn in an alternate account, taking into consideration taxes, term insurance and/or management fees.
- 15-year vs. 30-year mortgages. Compare any two loans to determine which is more efficient and create amortization schedules.
- Real estate investments: calculate the real rate of return of any property, whether an investment or home.
- Determine the internal rate of return on ANY investment with level or varying cash flows.
- Opportunity costs: Illustrate the true cost of paying cash for cars or other major purchases.
- Calculate interest rates properly on car loans, bank loans, leases, pre-authorized check charges at insurance companies, and more. (Is dealer financing “too good to be true”?)
- The true cost of a college education at a private university or institution.
- Illustrate the impact of borrowing from different sources including a life insurance company.
- Show clients their maximum financial potential and how costs affect their ability to achieve it, as well as the positive impact of reducing those costs.
- Identify each aspect of accumulating money and all its corresponding costs on any type of asset (taxable, tax-deductible, tax-deferred, tax-free).
- Compare varying strategies for distributing money in clients’ later years.
- Use tools like Market History, Tax History, Life Expectancy tables etc.
- Tips and tricks on using the software, and more!
Each training is influenced by your questions and comments, and includes opportunity for you to practice what you’ve learned.
And it’s FUN, too! Not only is it fantastic networking, but you get to learn what other advisors are doing and pick up some valuable tips!
“TC allows me to level the playing field.”
I use TC EVERY DAY
– and even though I’m probably the least analytical agent I know, TC allows me to level the playing field with CPA’s, MBA’s, CFO’s, etc, etc. – so much so that I actually have a comfort level with TC-live demo’s!”
– Joe Pantozzi,Las Vegas, Nevada
I’ll be there!
Who comes to Truth Training? Advisors and agents who:
- Are committed to transparency and presenting “the whole truth” about money.
- Desire a consultative approach rather than a product-based approach.
- Want to motivate clients to take action without selling or convincing.
- Embrace a Prosperity Economics™ paradigm (utilizing whole life insurance, measuring opportunity costs, shielding assets from market whims, etc.)
- Want to get the MOST out of their Truth Concepts™ software.
If you would rather educate than “sell” or “close,” you will find the training especially valuable. When your clients “see” the truth, they will be asking YOU to help them make changes!
Who conducts the training?
You’ll learn directly from Truth Concepts™ developer Todd Langford. Todd has been on the forefront of developing financial software for literally decades, and he has trained thousands of advisors and agents all around the country.
In addition to being a software programmer and trainer, Todd also has years of experience as a financial advisor, which led him to develop the examples, illustrations and conversations that go along with the numbers.
Simply put, Todd Langford is THE expert that many advisors turn to when they need to know the nuts and bolts of how to best use financial software.
Let Todd personally guide you through this live tutorial on Truth Concepts™ software, which includes over twenty calculators, tools and tables.
Todd will be assisted by Kim Butler, founder of Partners for Prosperity, Inc. and an entrepreneur coach with Strategic Coach. Kim has built two successful financial practices (first working for another company, then with her own practice.) Kim is an avid Truth Concepts user, as well as Todd’s wife.
“Todd is the industry expert.”
“The Truth Concepts software training (Truth Training) is second to none. Todd is the industry expert.”
– Paul Luchau, Life Dynamics Group
What if I don’t have Truth Concepts™ software yet? No worries; ownership of the software is not required for the training. You’ll receive a temporary license for the full software program so that you can use it during the training.
What’s the cost? Your investment for Truth Training is only $1,350.00. We also offer an “early bird” discount in the amount of $250.00. Attendees rave about the value they receive, and often attend more than once to further their learning.
You’re protected by our “Love This Training” Guarantee:
If you don’t agree that Truth Training™ is time and money well-spent… if you don’t think that what you learn will help you serve more clients… If, for any reason, you decide it’s “just not for you,” simply let us know at the end of the first day, and we will refund your entire tuition. No hassles.
We want you to attend Truth Training™ “Risk-free” because we know that you WILL “love this training!
“I walked away with some things I can really USE for clients.”
“It’s said, ‘You don’t know what you don’t know.’ Well, today I came in here not knowing what I didn’t know… and I walked away with some things I can really USE for clients that I had no idea.
“And all of the camaraderie and the questions from the group were absolutely fantastic!”
– Bobby Mattei, R.S. Mattei & Associates, Shreveport, LA
Yes – I’ll be there!
Don’t delay; space is limited!
What? You still haven’t registered?
Read more testimonials below to hear what others have to say about their experience with Truth Training™.
Can’t come to the currently scheduled training?
Sign up to receive notifications of future Truth Trainings™, early bird discount alerts, as well as free training resources below.
“Yes! Let me know about future Truth Trainings!”
More Raves Reviews about Truth Training:
“Truth Training™ was eye-opening.”
“I watched as traditional wisdom (such as, “get a 15-year mortgage to save money”) was turned upside down once factors such as taxes and opportunity costs were considered. It was a bit like learning the earth wasn’t flat…. But when you see the picture of the whole truth, it’s hard to deny.”Anyone with Truth Concepts™ software owes it to themselves (and their clients!) to experience two days of training and aha’s from the man who created it. Highly recommended.”
– Kate Phillips, Total Wealth Coaching
“Every time I come to a training with Todd, it’s always mind-expanding!”
– Richard Keal, Generational Wealth Partners
“I’m looking forward to coming again and again.”
– Joe Casselman, Financial Process Group
“The best part of the training is more than just the software and what we learn with all the different calculators, it’s the people that are here, the connections we make, and the ability to learn from everybody – to get the little pearls of what each person is doing, and implement them into our business.”
– Jennifer, Generational Wealth Partners
“(Truth Training) helped me realize I can help clients see possible solutions to their financial concerns. And I see repeat customers attending again – glad to hear their comments and see how they are using it!”
– Susan Raikes, Retirement Specialist
“Now I know what I didn’t even know I needed to know about the business.”
– Rick Bueter, author of The Great Wall Street Retirement Scam
“TT gives us added tools to be able to successfully serve clients. I learned how to easily and quickly back up the concepts with numbers that show the benefits. I also had the opportunity to meet with other like-minded professionals that are working on the same issues and solutions.”
– Wes Dye, Fort Collins, CO